Whether you're looking for an appetizer dish for entertaining, or an easy source of weekday protein: these meatballs are it. Besides tasting amazingly addictive, these little guys are packed with nutrient-dense, high-quality beef.
I made these last weekend for my family to snack on while we watched football playoffs on Sunday (go 49ers!). The recipe makes about 50 small meatballs, & there were no survivors... I'd say they were a hit ;)
Hope you enjoy 'em too, & please let me know what you think!
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 8 oz gluten free pork sausage
- 1 cup cashew meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and use a fork (or fingers) to combine.
- Let the mixture chill, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes~ if you've got time.
- Roll into small balls & place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and slightly browned.
P.S.~ I recently got into Instagram! (late on the bandwagon, I know) I've been posting lots of Paleo meal/snack pictures, workout ideas, & other fun things too... go find me, & let's be friends :)
@jessieannb (or click the new Instagram button under my 'About Me')