Not the best photo quality for this post... but I had to share one of my new favorite concoctions!
I'm not a huge 'lunch' person, so I usually stick to leftovers from dinner the night before. On Saturday, however, all I had left over was a bowl of roasted veggies... so I wanted to whip up something quick & protein-packed to go with it.
I think this is my new go-to quick & easy lunch~ so I couldn't resist sharing (even if it's with iPhone pictures). Hope you enjoy!
P.S.~ I kept it really simple, since that's how I typically prefer things... but feel free to add sliced veggies of your choice (red bell pepper, onions, etc.), avocado, mustard, or hot sauce!
- 1 large Swiss chard leaf (cut the stem off it you'd like)
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- handful of sliced chicken breast (mine is from the True Story Foods brand, found at Costco)
- Lay out your chard on a plate or paper towel.
- Place one slice of prosciutto in the center.
- Top with chicken, and a second slice of prosciutto.
- Roll it up & eat!