Vegetables can be a touchy subject. Some love ‘em, some hate ‘em. Green beans are one of those veggies that I personally love, but my brother happens to hate. He also happened to eat a mountain of them (on more than one occasion), and even said that they tasted like French fries. So whether you love green beans, or you’re not a huge fan—you have to try out this recipe!
I love that by cooking these at a high heat, you can get a little crunch without baking out all of the good nutrition. My boyfriend also approved of these, and said he liked the “crispiness” for a little something different. Hope you enjoy, & please let me know if you try them out- and what you think!
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (just enough to coat the green beans)
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Place your green beans in a large bowl, and sprinkle with spices.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, & toss to coat.
- Spread the green beans out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or foil).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they look dark & crispy around the edges.
*Note: This made 2-3 servings, but you can easily double up the recipe to serve more or cut it in half if you’re cooking for one!