During one of my recent rounds of Whole30, I picked up the compliant variety pack of sauces from Tessemae's. I figured I'd give them each a shot in different recipes and see which were my favorites-- the ones worth repurchasing. Turns out they were basically ALL a hit, but this buffalo sauce.... TOO GOOD.
I've been putting it on nearly everything, but my favorite use so far has been scrambling it into breakfast skillets. It gives the eggs this light, fluffy texture and adds SO much flavor~ a win-win!
It's super hearty & filling, but also really quick to put together. The perfect weekday morning fix, yet equally satisfying to sit back & savor on the weekend. I hope you love it!
Makes one hearty serving.
- 1 Tbsp cooking fat (I use avocado oil or ghee)
- 1/3 cup hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped chicken, fully cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup Tessemae's Buffalo Sauce*
- 2 eggs
- Heat the cooking fat of your choice in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the hash brown potatoes, cooking until browned.
- Stir in the chopped chicken & spinach, and add the buffalo sauce.
- Scramble in 2 eggs, stirring as they cook, and reduce the heat to "low".
- Cook until the eggs are set, and top with hot sauce if you want it extra spicy! Enjoy!