Come join me in my kitchen over on YouTube to see "What I Bought" at Costco for the Whole30!
I've done a few of these posts before, & this is my second time hauling only Whole30 compliant foods. To see my last one, click here: What I Bought: Costco on the Whole30
If you've seen my previous YouTube videos, you know they're not exactly my expertise. I feel MUCH more comfortable sitting here behind the keyboard on my laptop, reaching you all through my blog. It is, however, a goal of mine for the year to get out of my comfort zone & branch out in different ways to reach you all even more.
So bear with me as I learn the ropes and lose my deer-in-headlights look! I promise I'll get there with practice, haha. That little "recording" light can be quite intimidating! ;)
I hope you get some new shopping list ideas, whether you're Whole30ing or not. :)
Thanks for watching!
- Organic, Free-Range Chicken Breasts & Thighs (boneless/skinless)
- Frozen Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Wild Sea Scallops
- Organic Eggs
- Aidells Sweet Basil & Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- True Story Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- Organic Summer Squash
- Organic Butternut Squash
- Brussels Sprouts
- Made in Nature Dried Mangoes
- Made in Nature Pitted Medjool Dates