I am here to bring you the easiest no-cook, no-bake Paleo-approved dessert recipe ever... & it only has 4 1/2 ingredients. (because that's just not fair to count sea salt as a whole ingredient)
It's sweet, rich, fudgy, and literally tastes like an actual Cinnamon Roll that transformed itself into a fudge consistency that melts in your mouth. I don't know what else to tell you about it, besides.... it's time for you to make it.
For a holiday gathering, an "I need something sweet, or else" moment, a recipe to impress your friends, or even breakfast: this is it. It's clean, simple, Paleo-approved, actually good for you, and even vegan.
I can't wait to mix up some other flavors!
Let me know what you think in the comments below, and tag me in your social media pictures! Enjoy, and try not to eat it all in one day! :D
- I use cashew "pieces" because they're cheaper & easier to blend.
- If you have cashew butter on hand, feel free to substitute that (1 to 1 1/2 cups cashew butter for the 2 cups cashews) & skip step 1. (Thank you to a commenter for the idea!)
*Makes 12-16 squares.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- blender or food processor
- 8 x 8" glass baking dish
- parchment or wax paper
- rubber scraper (to scrape it all out)
- a freezer!
- Process the cashews in a blender or food processor until smooth & creamy like a cashew butter.
- Pour in melted coconut oil & maple syrup, and add cinnamon and sea salt. Pulse until combined.
- Line an 8 x 8" glass baking dish with parchment paper, and pour the mixture in. Smooth over the top for an even surface.
- Transfer to the freezer, and freeze for one hour before serving.
- Eat it straight from the freezer, or let it sit at room temperature for a minute or two if you want it softer. ENJOY!