It's been awhile since my last grocery 'haul', so I figured I would share what I bought today! I made my way over to Costco to stock up on some meats & things that we don't mind buying in bulk.
A couple of the items aren't "Paleo perfect" (added sugars, alcohol, etc.) but I'm keepin' it real with you! It's all about moderation, right? Unless it's wine... there's no moderation with wine. ;)
Here we go!
- Kirkland Organic Eggs (24 count)
- Pure Farms Premium Cut Corned Beef (because, St. Patrick's Day!)
- Aidell's Chicken & Apple Sausage
- Open Prairie Pure Angus Top Sirloin
- Coastal Farms Organics Chicken Breast & Chicken Thighs
- True Story Organic Oven Roasted Sliced Chicken Breast (fully cooked)
- Artisan Preferred Applewood Smoked Ham (never tried this brand before)
- Aidell's Organic Chicken Meatballs: "Sweet Basil & Roasted Garlic" and "Teriyaki & Pineapple"
- Menage a Trois (maybe more than one bottle....)
- Pacific Redwood Organic Pinot (thought it would be fun to try an organic wine... you don't see them often!)
- Organic Squash (for zoodles, chicken veggie bake, meat sauce, etc.)
- Lemon Pie Coco-Roons
- Organic Baby Spinach
- Happy Planet "Thai Coconut Soup" (really excited about this! only non-Paleo ingredients are some baby corn & a small amount of cane sugar. they were sampling it in-store & it smelled amazing!)
Not pictured, but still essential:
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- avocado oil
- bottled water
Last, but not least... I found this cute knit sweater! It's by "Rachel Zoe" & they had sizes small to XXL. It's delicate & lightweight, long enough to cover your butt in leggings, and has a really pretty light metallic finish in the material. And was only $19.99!
I hope you guys saw some things to add to your list for your next Costco trip! If you have any good recommendations for me, please leave them in the comments below :)