I feel like life never stops being busy. That's a good thing, right? Anyways, as much as I love cooking~ I don't always have time to get fancy with dinner. That's when I call on one of my simple, effortless, go-to dinners: like my simple crispy baked chicken thighs.
The perfect dinner (to me) means minimal effort, even less cleanup, and leftovers for the following day. Baked chicken thighs fulfill each of those requirements, and also manage to taste delicious!
The crisp outside is perfectly balanced by how juicy the chicken is. Perfect with any veggie, and awesome over a salad.
You can substitute any sauce or seasoning of your choice, but I've been loving the flavor of the Coconut Secrets garlic sauce. It has the perfect savory flavor with a hint of sweetness to balance things out. Try it as a marinade or mixed in with your salad dressing. The ingredients are super clean & the flavor is awesome! I think teriyaki, barbecue, or hot sauce would be awesome too- depending on what you're going for. Just check the ingredients, and look for gluten and soy free!
- 1 to 2 lbs chicken thighs
- Coconut Secrets Garlic Sauce
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- cooking oil of choice (I like avocado oil spray)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, doubled up if you have to so nothing soaks through (and you have minimum clean-up).
- Coat the foil with a cooking oil of your choice, drizzled or sprayed, and lay out the chicken thighs in a single layer- leaving an inch or two between them.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with Coconut Secrets Garlic Sauce; enough to coat each thigh.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the outsides begin to look crispy and browned.
- Top with additional sauce, if desired, and serve hot!