I know not everyone goes pumpkin crazy when fall hits.... but I do! So I hope you don't mind one more pumpkin recipe :)
This recipe is my pumpkin-fied version of my Three-Ingredient Paleo Pancakes, which are constantly in rotation for "breakfast for dinner" at our house. If you're not a pumpkin fan, I highly recommend that recipe- which uses bananas!
I love the warm, spicy, pumpkin pie flavor to these pancakes, and how easy they are to make! Just top with a quality maple syrup, a little grass-fed butter, and the perfect breakfast is served. I highly recommend baking up a little Foolproof Oven Bacon while your pancakes cook!
Hope you enjoy!
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- (coconut oil or butter, for greasing)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the pumpkin and eggs. Add the almond flour & pumpkin pie spice, and stir until smooth.
- Grease a large skillet or griddle with fat of your choice.
- Heat the pan to medium heat, and add the batter in 1/3 cup scoops.
- Allow each pancake to cook for a couple of minutes; until little bubbles form around the edges and/or the bottom looks lightly browned.
- Flip, and continue cooking for about one minute (or until firm).
- Repeat until the batter is gone, top with maple syrup, & enjoy!
*Serves 2 to 3 people. Feel free to double or half the recipe!
PS~ Don't forget to check out my amazing friend's jewelry line, Cowgirls&Indians. We currently have a giveaway happening over on Instagram, so head over for details! Link is to the right! & Check out her etsy shop while you're at it: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mackenzybailey