- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium Plus): This powder is perfect for the spring and summer! I use it on its own for a light, natural-looking foundation. I also use it as a setting powder & dust it over my liquid foundation if I'm wanting a fuller coverage with a more airbrushed look.
- Evian Mineral Water Spray: I use this as a setting spray after I'm finished with my makeup. It comes out in a super fine mist (so you don't look like you got spit on) and is perfect for taking away the over-powdered look. It's also really refreshing & hydrating for your skin. I buy mine at Sephora.
- Z Palette: These palettes are awesome for de-cluttering your life. I de-potted some of my favorite MAC eyeshadows* & stuck them in here. It's perfect for travel & I love the leopard print! You can get this from Amazon or the Z Palette website.
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Butter Gloss (Naturally Pretty): I want to wear this lipgloss everyday. The color is just like the name says-- pretty and natural looking. It's the perfect pinky mauve with a hint of subtle shimmer throughout. It also smells like cake batter, feels like a silky balm, & has a good ingredients list! (Which is important in a lip product, since we basically eat them.)
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer (Golden Light): I recently switched from the Medium shade to this one-- and it's perfect. If you like the NARS Laguna bronzer, but don't love the shimmer, this one is for you. It's the perfect natural shade for my medium skin, and I love the golden undertones. It blends like a dream & is a must try! I use my Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush to apply- and they are a match made in makeup heaven. :)
*FYI: eyeshadows in the Z Palette are Creamy Bisque, Grain, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown, Sable, Mystery, Cork, Satin Taupe, & Carbon.
Swatches Left to Right:
MAC MSF Natural in "Medium Plus"
Bobbi Brown Bronzer in "Golden Light"
IT Cosmetics Vitality Butter Gloss in "Naturally Pretty"
Let me know if you've tried any of these, & what some of your current beauty favorites are!