There's nothing better than warm chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven, that taste amazing & are great for you. This recipe contains no dairy, gluten, grains, nuts, refined sugars, or soy; so it's super clean and Paleo-friendly.
Like many people I've served these to, you're probably wondering, "No butter, sugar, flour, etc.? What's left?!"........ All the good-for-you stuff, that's what! Coconut, eggs, & some simple chocolate chips.
I have served these to fellow Paleo eaters, as well as traditional flour & sugar loving people~ They all loved them! I recently revamped the recipe, & these cookies are now extra moist and super decadent. Let me know if you test them out... I promise you are going to love this soft, chewy treat!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do... This recipe is so simple & definitely worth a try :)
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips (I recommend the "Enjoy Life" brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut sugar & wet ingredients (coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs, & vanilla).
- Add the remaining dry ingredients & chocolate chips, and stir until fully mixed.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I used a cookie scoop. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten the tops a bit if you want thinner cookies, just keep in mind that they will spread while baking.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
*Makes about 12 large cookies.