Here's what I bought at Costco-- all budget & Paleo/healthy lifestyle friendly! :)
- Broccoli Florets
- Raw, steamed, or sautéd. Great source of non-dairy calcium.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- I eat them on salads & straight out of the container for a snack.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Love them roasted in the oven-- Check back for a recipe!
- Baby Romaine Lettuce
- Great for salads, & perfect size for lettuce wraps (try my Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps).
- Mini Bell Peppers
- Tasty cooked in sauces & soups, or raw in salads or snack bags.
- Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken
- All natural, tasty, & SO many ways to use it! I can feed myself for a few days on this $4.99 chicken. Check the rest of my blog for recipes!
- Wild Sockeye Salmon
- Better than farm-raised, at an excellent price. Click here to see my recipe for Lemon Pepper Salmon two ways!
- Organic Cage Free Eggs
- These contain Omega-3s & are a great price. Always good to have eggs on hand.
Fruits & Random Items
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Great all-natural sweetener that has more nutrients & a lower glycemic index than regular sugar. I plan to bake with this & use it to sweeten my coffee.
- I store them sliced & frozen to use in smoothies :)
- Coconut Water
- These small cartons are perfect for on-the-go, & come at a great price.
- Medjool Dates
- These ones are pitted, which saves a step when making Homemade Coconut Cream Pie Larabars!
- Pink Lady Apples
- My favorite! These are a large size & great for snacking.
- Avocado Oil
- I plan on using this for cooking & salad dressings... check back for recipes :)
I hope you find this helpful! Let me know if there are any items you would like to see recipes for. And tell me-- what good finds have you come across at Costco?!
P.S.~ Even Tucker got something good... a new bed!